EOTD: Classic Black smokey eye using the Wet n wild coloricon trio in spoiled brat
Hey “BD beauties”!
Today is going to be another EOTD post and I decide to do a black Smokey eye with a twist. A classic black Smokey eye is something you need to know how to create since it’s timeless and won’t make you think ‘what was I thinking there’ when you look back at pictures. Dark eye makeup should only be worn at night and nothing better than a Smokey eye. For today’s look I have used the wet n wild coloricon trio in shade ‘Spoiled brat’ (Review HERE).
Products used for this look:
- NYX eye shadow base in skin tone (Review HERE)
- Wet n wild coloricon trio in shade ‘spoiled brat’ (Lid colour and crease colour) (Review HERE)
- Pale gold highlight from Maybelline eye studio quad in ‘makeover mocha’ (Review HERE)
- La girl Finer liner in black (Review HERE)
- Falsies from tmart.com
- A flat shadow brush and blending brush used.
- For lips: NYX round lipstick in shade ‘Hermes’ (Review HERE)
- Maybelline colorsensational lip gloss in sugared honey (Review HERE)
- Clinique High Impact mascara (REVIEW HERE)
How I created the eye look
After laying on the base, I applied the purple shade from the trio into the crease with a blending brush them applied the black with a flat shader brush. I blended the black into the purple then highlighted my brow bone and inner corner using the pale gold shade. Drew a winged liner and added falsies (I cut a pair in half and used the first half on the outer part of my lash line.