Beyonce Haunted Music Video Inspired Eye makeup tutorial
Hey “BD beauties”!
I’m in a roll here with music video inspired tutorials and for some reason I feel like it’s always beyonce’s eye makeup that inspire me. Today I recreated the look that beyonce sported in her music video Haunted. The look is very similar to a grey Smokey eye I created a few months back but I feel like beyonce didn’t have any liner on. Except she had her eyes tighlined. The look is definitely a night time appropriate look.
Grey eye shadow from the Maybelline eye studio quad inmakeover mocha
Matte black from Wet n wild coloricon palette in greed
Warm tone brown using my bronzer
Matte cream from Wet n wild greed palette.
False lashes from ebay.com
How to get the look
- Prime the lids
- Apply a wash of warm tone brown into the crease (Tip: Use your matte bronzer for this)
- Foil a shimmery grey shade and apply on the moving lid.
- Deepen the outer v using a matte black shade.
- Blend the crease using a clean blending brush.
- Tighline the eyes (waterline and inner rim of the upper lash line)
- Apply falsies (Use on with a thin lash band or invisible lash band)
- Apply generous amounts of mascara to the upper and lower lash line.
Did you guys like this look?