Hey “BD beauties”!
It was my birthday yesterday (22nd August) and have been wanting to do a giveaway on this day for a while now and I posted a sneak peak telling that the M.A.C RiRi woo was going to be a part of it! Since it’s for my birthday I wanted to choose products I love or would love to have but work great.
Note: I will be having a special giveaway just on my Facebook page so keep tuned for that!
The rules are going to be like most of my giveaways and you can read the rules below!
- Revlon colorstay liquid foundation: I love this stuff for the day! Has full coverage and has wide selection or colours. You will have to tell me your shade of choice when I contact the winner.
- NARS blush in the shade super orgasm: I own this shade and I absolutely love it! A great peachy pink shade to suite any skin tone. You can read my review HERE.
- M.A.C blush in shade ‘Frankly scarlet’: This was in my wish list because I love dark shades of blush but I decided to choose this for you guys since a dark shade is more versatile for dusky skin tones and lighter skin tones.
- Clinique all in one colour palette: this is a great travel palette which has many products perfect for a day or night look I have reviewed this HERE.
- And finally the famous M.A.C RiRi Woo!!!!! I’m so excited for this who doesn’t like MAC and the limited edition lipstick by rihanna? Win this lovely cool toned matte lipstick for the perfect retro look.
So onto the rules!
- Obligatory: You should be a follower of my blog through Google friend connect
- Obligatory: You should have liked my face book page HERE.
- Optional: If you have a blog, write a post telling about the giveaway, providing the link of the giveaway page on my blog.
- Optional (but will gain you more chances of winning): Follow me through Twitter, Instagram and other social media networks.
Once you have followed the above rules, simply fill in the Google form below and you will be entered :)
Entries will be validated to see if the winner has actually complied with the rules and fake entries will not be considered!
Winner will be announced on this blog on the 15th of September.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!