EOTD: Everyday Neutral eye makeup for work, school or formal events + Tips on creating an everyday eye look
Hey “BD beauties”!
Recently I posted a review of a pair of brown circle lens from Bornprettystore.com and the eye makeup look I had on was a very neutral everyday look so I thought why not do an EOTD telling you the products I used and a few tips on how to achieve an everyday eye look that’s put together.
JOIN THE BEAUTY DOSAGE FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY: WIN GOLD SEQUINED FLATS. JOIN HERE: http://goo.gl/IZAzEk
The products I used:
Pale gold shade from Maybelline eye studio quad in makeovermocha
Single eye shadow from redherring UK (warm brown shade)
Dark brown eye shadow from 120 eye shadow palette from eBay
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk for the waterline
False lashes from eBay
Tips for a put together everyday look:
- Try using all matte shades (They make you look clean and not inappropriate)
- Use a cream shadow to highlight the brow bone and inner corner
- Don’t use false lashes but if you can’t resist only use ones with a very thin lash band
- To elongate your eyes, draw an Arabic winged liner (flick the inner corner and also the outer) but keep the overall liner thin.
- Use a nude shade in the waterline to make you look awake and also make your eyes look bigger.