Elsa from Frozen Eye makeup Tutorial
Hey “BD beauties”!
The frozen movie has definitely created a stir among people who love classic Disney movies but what else has been hyped along with the character Elsa in the movie is her hair and makeup. Simple thing but if you look up close, it’s really pretty. I recreated Elsa’s look for an EOTD and told you what exactly I did. It’s a very simple look using minimal shades but comes out really pretty.
A dramatic eye look like this should be paired with something really toned down on the lips and cheeks but I feel like this is more of a cosmetic look rather than a practical eye look.
Purple eye shadow from 120 eye shadow palette from tmart.com
Pink eye shadow from 120 eye shadow palette from tmart.com
Matte cream shadow from Wet n wild coloricon palette ingreed
False lashes from tmart.com
How to create the look:
- Apply the base
- Apply the purple shadow with a wet brush all over the lid
- Blend the pink shade in the crease (Don’t blend too much since the look is more cut crease)
- Apply the cream shadow as brow bone highlight
- Apply the black eye liner in the lower lash line and tight line
- Blend the lower lash line with purple shadow
- Draw a winged liner and apply falsies