Beyonce Visual Album Mine ft Drake video makeup tutorial
Hey “BD beauties”!
For today’s tutorial it’s going to be the look which beyonce wore in once of her visual album videos called Mine featuring drake. The look is really pretty with the jewel tone colors and I think that this would look fabulous on brown eye beauties!
The look is more costume like but you can definitely pull it off with minor changes in the lower lash line.
Matte cream shadow from Wet n wild greed palette
Shimmery deep purple from 120 eye shadow palette fromtmart.com
Shimmery teal shade
from 120 eye shadow palette from tmart.com
Flamingo Black Gel
liner from tmart.com
Fake lashes from
How to get the look:
- Start of by applying the jumbo pencil as a primer on the eye lids
- Apply the shimmery blue shade on the lid area flicking it slightly on the crease.
- Using a stiff blending brush blend in the purple shade into the crease and slightly above
- Apply your matte brow bone highlight and finally use a fluffy Blending brush to blend away the harsh edges.
- For the lower lash line apply the jumbo eye pencil and apply a shimmery teal shade
- Apply your mascara, liner and false lashes.
- Did you like this look?