EOTD: Pink cut crease makeup Tutorial/ New years eve look
Hey “BD beauties”!
Cut crease eye makeup is always been a favorite of mine in the Arabic makeup category but it’s not always that we can find the best colors and techniques to go with it. Many people misunderstand that cut crease makeup is unblended eye shadow. This is a myth!! Cut crease makeup includes a well blended upper crease with only the lower crease being blended well. Today’s EOTD is one such makeup using pinks and bronzes.
|EOTD: Pink cut crease makeup/ New years eve look|
What I used to create this look:
- NYX eye shadow base in skin tone (REVIEW HERE)
- CUICU matte eye shadow in no.19 (REVIEW HERE)
- NYX loose pearl powder in shade mocha (REVIEW HERE)
- CUICU matte eye shadow in no.6 (REVIEW HERE)
- Pale gold shimmer shade from the Maybelline eye studio quad in makeover mocha (REVIEW HERE)
- ELF liquid liner in black (REVIEW HERE)
- Falsies from eBay (I have trimmed half of the band off to make is less stiff)
- Clinique High Impact mascara (REVIEW HERE)