Hope you guys are doing amazing!! Today I filmed a tutorial of this look which is just super vibrant and rich and just BEAUTIFULL! Hope you guys enjoy! Do give me a THUMBS UP if you like it <3 Love you all!
Products Used for this look:
- Tarte cosmetics shape tape contour concealer in shade tan used to shape my brows plus as a n eye primer.
- Motives pressed shadows in vanilla and caramel.
- Peaches & cream famous pigment.
- Makeup geek full spectrum eyeliner in cobalt
- Makeupaddiction pigment in Inkjet
- Urban decay electric palette shade: slowburn.
- Huda beauty sasha lashes.
- Lenses I used are fresh look lenses in pure hazel from Boulonguise Get it here: http://www.boulonguise.com/
Shop my favorite Brushes:
Sigma Beauty brushes: use code 'BEAUTYDOSAGE' for 10% off : http://bit.ly/1sMT8bT
Makeup Addiction cosmetics brushes: http://bit.ly/28U78Z1
My Social media: