Tutorial: Day time smokey eye using Urban decay Naked 3 palette
Hey “BD beauties”!
Today I thought I would do a quick pictorial on how I achieved this simple Smokey eye appropriate for day time. For this I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which seems to be a palette that I don’t reach for as often as I would like.
Urban decay Naked 3 tutorial.
1. I started off my priming my eye lids with the NYX eyeshadowbase in skintone and applied ‘Mugshot’ all over the lid space.
2&3.Taking a flat eye shadow brush, I picked up ‘darkside’ and packed it on both corners of the lid. Building the intensity as I wish.
4. I picked up the transition shade ‘nooner’ using a elf blending brush and blended out in the crease.
5. Using my finger I dabbed a bit of the glitter shade ‘dust’ on the center of my lid for a pop of shine.
6. I picked up the shade glitter shade ‘dust’ and applied it in my inner corner using my elf blending brush.
7. I lined my eyes using Bobbi brown gel liner in ‘Black ink’
8. I lined my waterline using Mehron pro pencil in black and set it with ‘LBD’ from the Anastasia Beverly hills amrezy palette.
9. Finally I popped on some of my favorite falsies from Born pretty store and applied Maybelline rocket volume to my top and botto, lashes!
The naked 3 palette as I mentioned before is one that I don’t reach to much often being a medium- dark skintone girl but I see that using a mixture of the lights and darks seems to work out well for me!
What do you guys think? Would love to hear your feedback :)