Hey “BD beauties”!
Recently i have been so intrigued in browsing beauty tips and as much as I have learnt a lot blogging, i did find a fair share of really interesting beauty tips. These tips are in the makeup category, skincare, personal hygiene and much more! Of course i wanted to share them with you so here are my amazing/ interesting beauty tips for you!
Don’t forget to read 20 ways of using Vaseline HERE!
- Wash your hair after doing your shampoo/ conditioner routine with cold water instead of warm as cold water locks your follicles and also make them shine.
- Using toothpaste on zits as spot treatment reduces their size and also reduces redness around them.
- Egg yolk is great as a face mask to minimise pores and effective too!
- DO NOT lick your lips if they are dry, it makes them even more dry. Opt for lip balms.
- If you want your perfume to last, apply a little it on your hair.
- Heat your lash curler with a hair dryer and use it to keep your curls longer.
- To look more awake and avoid tired eye bags, have a few spoons in your freezer and use it on your eye bags to freshen up.
- Steam your face with boiling water and sea salt for about 15 minutes. This will control your acne.
- After applying your lipstick suck you thumb and pull it out to remove the lipstick inside your lips and getting onto your teeth.
- If you have small lips, opt for lighter shades and if you have bigger lips, try darker shades.
- If you want to fry your nails faster, dip them into cold water and low dry. This will cut down the drying time!
- Biting the dried parts of your cuticles will make your nail look bigger.