Hey ‘BD beauties”!
Have you all joined my latest giveaway yet? You can with the fabulous NARS Love thrill set, Benefit professional primer, an elf brow kit of your choice and a 12 piece brush set!
So earlier I posted about ways to treat dried skin on your hands and i mentioned that I was putting up a post about different ways of using Vaseline! This beauty product is more of an essential at home so make sure you stock up a big ol’ tub of it as we sure can get some useful help off it.
Now the Vaseline I’m talking about is the original version which is basically petroleum jelly not the different variants that are in the market right now.
So let’s get started!
- Get longer lashes with this! Apply some on your lashes every night before you go to sleep to get luscious lashes.
- It’s a heavy moisturizer so it’s great to moisturize hard areas like heel of your foot. Cover up your feet with socks once applied and keep them over night.
- It’s great for moisturizing elbows too.
- Use them as a way to prevent nail polish mistakes. Apply it over your cuticles before applying nail polish and even if you do a mistake, you can wipe them away quickly.
- Treating chapped lips with Vaseline is a very common beauty tip!
- Mix Vaseline with any coloured eye shadow to create your own tinted lip balm! Melt them and pour in a tiny container for easy use!
- Apply it on areas you apply perfume as a base this will make your scent linger often. (Works great to make the body mists last longer).
- Good facial moisturizer (at night only) the fact that people say it clogs pores is a huge myth you guys :)
- Mix it with sugar to create a fabulous body scrub.
- Works as a good makeup remover as its oil based.
- Acts as a great soothing moisturizer after shaving.
- Helps as a lubricant for earrings to help them get in the ear holes without pain.
- Use with lipstick as a cream blush for dried skin girls.
- Rub on finger to help remove rings that are stuck.
- Used to calm down scabs and also apply on scars after cosmetic surgery.
- Apply it around your neck and chest and forehead when dying your hair. This will avoid the dye getting on your skin.
- Apply it on the ends of your hair to prevent and treat split ends.
- Apply it to the neck of your nail polish bottles to prevent them getting stuck and dried there.
- Apply Vaseline over your lips and let it sit for about 10 minutes then exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush to remove dead skin.
- Used as a cuticle moisturizer