Hey “BD beauties”!
Have you all joined my latest giveaway yet? You can with the fabulous NARS Love thrill set, Benefit professional primer, an elf brow kit of your choice and a 12 piece brush set!
Over the past few weeks I received a few packages I ordered/ received online so this was a perfect time to do a collective haul. I got items from eBay (of course I need to get from eBay), beauty joint and few more. I will provide links to purchase the items wherever possible so let’s get started!
- NYX living in s dream nail polish set (I recently had a giveaway of this and really wanted to buy one for myself) cost $15 HERE
- Cuicu single eye shadows in 19 and 6 (These are just great! I received one before which i reviewed HERE, and I decided to buy a few more shades myself) costs $4.83 HERE and HERE
- 12 piece pigment set from Bornpretty store for $6.59 HERE
- Elf healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
- Elf mineral infused mascara in black
- Princess Mimi circle lenses in grey
- INSITI cover and hiding concealer
- Daiso charcoal face mask
- OXYGLOW mud mask
- Elf powder brush (studio line) >> I have heard lots of good reviews about how this is a great flat top kabuki as well for foundation so i can use this as an alternative when my Nanshy foundation brushes are dirty!
- Duo lash adhesive (Great reviews on this too will try it and give a comparison with the Ardell lash grip)
Reviews on this will come up on the blog eventually so stay tuned for that! Check out my current giveaway HERE. And also read about the causes of acne HERE.