Hey “BD beauties”!
I was looking through pictures at the Emmys and I was eager to try out the bold eye look that Lena Dunham was sporting. I felt like she definitely stood out of the crowd and carried it well with nude lips and soft cheeks. Today I’m going to show you how to achieve this look!
Lets get started!
- Prime your eyes and apply a black gel liner to the outer third of the eye and slightly feather it out
- Using a brown with a purple undertone lend the crease ever so slightly with a dense blending brush.
- Using a shimmery black apply it pushing in on the areas the black gel liner was applied.
- Highlight the brow one using a matte cream shade.
- Wet your brush and apply a teal shade on the inner area of your lid and lend it in with the rest.
- Line your eyes with the black gel liner (optional) and ass on falsies!
Did you like Lena’s look?
keywords: emmy 2013 lena dunham makeup dramatic eye makeup lena dunham emmy award tutorial lena dunham eye makeup Lena Dunham makeup,lena dunham makeup,lena dunham emmy makeup