Professional Makeup Artist Makeup Tips
Hey “BD beauties”!
Today I’m going to give you some special tips that I have attained while doing freelance makeup. When you do makeup on others one of you main aims should be creating a look that’s long lasting and stays put together for longest time possible. The key to achieving that is to use the right products and using the right techniques few of which will be mentioned today.
- Learn your skin type if your applying makeup on yourself or your clients. Understand the skin type if it’s oily, dry or combination, if the skin is acne prone or extremely oily, have dry patches etc. you need to select your skin prep products accordingly.
- Prime the face. This goes in line with the skin type where you need to choose the right primer without SPF.
- Match your foundation to shade and undertone that is if its warm neutral or cool since the wrong undertone would make your foundation look off in flash photography
- Sharp crisp eyebrows really put the look together. To achieve sharp rows, outline your brows with concealer and also shave off or tweeze any stray eye brow hairs
- If you have pigmented lips you will find it really hard to make your lips look opaque with your lipstick, Apply a layer of foundation on top of your lips before applying your lipstick.
- When you set your makeup with powder don’t forget to finish off with a mist of makeup setting spray.