12 Uses of Apple cider Vinegar for Beauty
Hey “BD beauties”!
12 Uses of Apple cider vinegar. It’s not just for your kitchen purposes but goes way above that and is a perfect ingredient for your DIY beauty needs at home.
- Use it on your hair and scalp. 1/4 cup of ACV mixed with 2 cups of water used as a rinse after you shampoo and condition closes the hairs cuticle, adds shine, clarifies the hair and scalp and helps with the pH balance of the scalp.
- Skin toner for blemishes – 3 parts water to 1 part ACV
- 1 tablespoon of ACV mixed in 4 ounces of purified water after a meal has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn and as a replacement for toxic heartburn medications.
- Aids digestion
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include ACV in the regimen.
- Helps control weight
- Detox with it. Again, adding 2 tablespoons ACV to 8 oz. of water and drinking it can remove excess toxins and sludge. It’s best to drink it in the morning before you eat or drink anything.
- Soothe sunburns or muscle pains. Add a few cups of ACV to your bath water.
- Helps to lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Used to ease arthritis, stiff joints, and gout.
- Soak away aching muscles. If you’ve pulled a tendon or are just feeling rundown, add 2 cups apple cider vinegar to your bathwater. Mixing peppermint in makes it even fresher.
- Get rid of age or sun spots. Pour full-strength apple cider vinegar onto a cotton ball and apply it to the spots for 10 minutes at least twice a day, and you should see the spots fade or disappear within a few weeks.