How to get rid of scars/ Home remedies for acne scars/ Pimple scars
Hey “BD beauties”!
Before I start off with this post I want to thank all of you who joined my 1st year blog anniversary giveaway. I have more giveaway ideas planned for you in conjunction with my blog sponsors and will give you more opportunities to win. All you got to do is stay in touch with the blog by signing up HERE.
So for today’s post I wanted to write about how to treat acne scars and other scars alike. I have also written posts about treating acne and so on so you can check them out HERE. Acne scars to e honest are the ones that take longer to get treated. Unlike blackheads or whiteheads, these can be very hard and also taking too long.
Home remedies for acne scars
- Choosing the right skin care product: this is vital to go along with any treatment also keep in mind that a good skincare doesn't mean something that treats your skin but something that can gently cleanse your skin without irritating it.
- Using raw potato: grate some potato and make a face mask out of it applying it at least thrice a day on the affected areas. Let it dry and wash it off after about an hour. This is an effective way to fade out acne scars.
- Lemon juice: squeeze a lemon into a glass of water and drink it every day in the morning this minimises dark spots on your face.
- Use a moisturizer with vitamin e: Vitamin e oil is proven to fade acne scars effectively so using a moisturizer with this will works to moisturize as well as lighten your acne scars!
- Glycerin and lemon face mask: make a mask with one part of lemon juice and two parts of glycerine and use this mask at least once a well for couple of weeks.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to hydrate your skin and flush out toxins
- Incorporate green juices: this not only makes your skin radiant but also helps with weight loss.