Hey “BD beauties”!
Easy Smokey eye makeup tutorials are my favourite type to do and ones with an Arabic twist is even better. Today’s eye makeup is going to be dramatic Arabic makeup for the day time. Since is festive season for a few cultures around the world, I figured what better time to put this up! You cannot wear dark eye makeup for day time even if it’s a festive look since is closes your eyes and doesn’t brighten them.
A few tips to take note for festive day makeup:
- Incorporate pale gold’s and champagne shades (if you’re a lighter skin tone) and gold’s if you’re a tan to dark skin tones) these shades brighten up your eyes and make them stand out without closing them.
- Line your eyes and extend your wing both in the inner corner and outer corner to make your eyes look longer and almond like.
- Use false lashes at least the natural ones. They give an extra oomph.
Let’s get started with today’s makeup!
- Prime your lids and tape your outer corner to give a crisp finish and apply a platinum or champagne shade to the inner ¾ of your eyes.
- Use a bright shade as the outer shade. I’m using an orange colour here.
- To marry the two shades and lend the crease I’m using a matte plum brown shade with a fluffy blending brush from this kit.
- I highlighted my brow bone with a matte cream shade from the wet n wild greed palette.
- I highlighted my inner tear duct with a champagne shade.
- I took the tape of and applied my black kohl to the outer 3.4 of my eyes
- Picking up the plum brown shade I used for the crease I blended out the lower lash line.
- I applied a winged liner with my Elf liquid liner in black.
- Finished off with lashes from tmart.com
This is a day time look of my festive looks more to come. I have one with bright jewel tones aswell so stay tuned for that!