Tips on How to make Nail polish Last Longer on Nails without Chipping!
How to make Nail polish Last Longer,how to make nail polish last longer,how to make nail polish last longer with vinegar,how to make nail polish last longer yahoo,how to make nail polish last longer without chipping,how to make nail polish last longer on natural nails,how to make nail polish last longer in the bottle,how to make nail polish last longer without top coat,how to make nail polish last longer on your nails
Hey "BD beauties"!
Nail polishes are fun to play around and change but when you’re caught up being busy; they can chip off and look pathetic. This post is going to give your tips on how to make nail polish last longer on nails without chipping. There are numerous tips including amazing ones like making nail polish last long with vinegar so here are a few!
- Wash your finger nails well with soap to remove dirt before application. It’s always good to go a step extra and apply nail polish remover to remove dirt.
- Apply a base coat. A thin layer of base coat helps to keep the formula better it’s just like using a primer before foundation. OPI Natural Nail base coat is a great one to start with.
- Buy nail polishes from brands that have a thin formulation (not sheer though). Lesser the drying time your nail paint takes, the longer it will last.
- Usually shimmery nail polishes with glitter specs last longer and are harder to remove as well so if you want a shade to last longer consider this.
- Let your nail paint completely dry before you handle anything. And once your nails are dry, submerge your nails in cold water to lock the shade in. This works all the time.
- Dip your nails in apple cider vinegar or normal white vinegar and let them dry before you paint your nails this way the nail polish sticks your nails longer.
- Apply the nail paint to the enter length of your nails including the edges. This way they don’t have a point to chip from.
- Apply a top coat with either a matte finish or glossy finish to lock in the colour and also give them a better finish!