How are you all doing today. Before i start I want to say Ramadan kareem to my lovely readers :) The video I'm posting today is a makeover i did for my bridal client who was kind enough to let me record her makeover! (I appreciate all my brides who let me show my work to the public) ;) The makeup is soft yet has a bit of a twist. Which in this case was a smoked out winged liner. The eyeshadows were copper tones and the lip was a peach.
Here is a list of a few products I used on her:
- Mac pro long wear foundation in nc42, nc55 mixed with Urban decay Naked skin foundation in 5.0 (Im loving this recipe)
- Laura mercer foundation primer
- Bennye banana powder
- Mac studio fix powders in nc40, nc42
- Peaches and cream bronzing powder in medium/ dark
Eyes & Brows:
- Anastasia beverly hills eyeshadows in lace, sienna and noir
- Makeup addiction vintage palette
- Anastasia dipbrow in ebony
- mac paint pot in soft ochre
- inglot amc gel liner
- Ofra cosmetics Miami fever plus pasadena.
Until next time,